Welcome to Humanity First Foundation
Humanity First Foundation was founded by Mohammed Shujatullah. Presently, he is pursuing Pharm D from Sultan Ul Uloom College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad, India. His father, Mohammed Sibghatullah Subhani, is a retired school teacher. His parents instilled in him the value for human life from an early age. Living in a joint family, he realized the importance of helping one another. During the early years of his life, he felt the need to serve the poor and needy.
- DAILY Breakfast at 3 Government Hospitals for 1000+ in Hyderabad (Koti Maternity, Niloufer Hospital, NIMS Hospital)
- Every Sunday we serve breakfast to 3 government hospitals , 1 orphanage and 1 old age home covering nearly 1300 people.
- Dinner Distribution in the city for street side needy people.
- Ration Distribution to the needed and deserving people.
- Medicines provided to the needed and deserving people.
- We look out for deserving needy people and help them transform and empower themselves.
- We also distribute blankets to the needy on roads during winters.
Let Us Make The World A Better Place To Live...
These people are doing good work helping those in need. I heartily congratulate them and appreciate their efforts
It is very nice to see there is still kindness in people’s hearts even in today’s corrupt world.
I appreciate the sincerity and dedication of these people who are taking time out of their busy schedules to reach out to the poor and needy